So, of course I thought I would make some goals for myself over the next year. If you notice I didn’t say resolutions but goals. Resolutions can be broken and are often times, however, goals are something you try to achieve. Thus I hope to achieve these thing but it is not a big deal if I don’t make them. Here goes:
1. Go to church more.
2. Take more pictures of my family.
3. Spend more time with my daughter.
4. Start on the quilt for my husband.
5. Learn how use my sewing machine.
6. Teach my daughter more things.(She can count to 10 in English and Spanish)
7. Work on my writing, seriously.
8. Go on more than one date with hubby.
9 Try to read twenty books and give my idea of the book.
10. Go on vacation with my family.
Now, that is a nice list. Things that can be done. None of the negative stuff that people are so worried about. I may not be in the best shape or even be the best looking person, however, I am happy. And if I am not , this is not the place to be telling it.
I think I can start on the book list by going to read “Under the Dome” by Stephen King.
Until we next meet,